Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Technical Project at Auroville

When I came to Auroville, I had no intention to work in technical areas. But, I saw an opportunity to contribute in developing the approach to ICT in Auroville, I decided to go for it. I saw it as a way of expressing my gratitude for the education given to me: by my parents, teachers, the places I worked and the society. It is a bold approach with many new concepts such as convergence of fixed and mobile communications, controlling electromagnetic pollution, eco-friendliness, creating a sustainable bioregion ..... . It culminated in a presentation at Auroville on 29th Jan. We call it ICITI (like iphone)Integrated Communication & IT Infrastructure.

If it interests you to know more about it, click on http://www.aurovilleradio.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1480&Itemid=1

or click on http://www.aurovilleradio.org/
 and look for the artcile "Integrated Communication & IT Infrastructure"

No comments:

Post a Comment